Since the time of Don Juan Sauza y Sanchez's establishment of his first business in the Philippines in 1772 in various places in the Philippines, since then and up to now, we, the present generation of Sauza descendants remain true and philanthropic to what Don Juan Sauza y Sanchez started.
Below are the official adopted communities of Familia Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina Corporation or FSBMC.
- Pig-ot Elementary School, Pig-ot, Loon, Bohol, The Philippines
- Cabug Primary School, Cabug, Loon, The Philippines
- Lintuan Elementary School, Lintuan, Bohol, The Philippines
- Loon South Central Elementary School, Loon, Bohol, The Philippines
- San Vicente Elementary School, San Vicente, Angono, Rizal Province, The Philippines
- Mapita Elementary School, Mapita, Aguilar, Pangasinan, The Philippines
- Dumagat Indigenous Community, Montalban, Rizal Province, The Philippines
- San Vicente Elementary School, San Vicente, Angono, Rizal Province, The Philippines.
These communities were formally adopted on 26 January 2013 during the 93rd Las Familias Unidas, Shaw Blvd., Pasig City, The Philippines.