The past awardees were posted here on 19 November 2012 during the 222nd birthday of Doña Ysabel Berenguer de Marquina - Sauza y Sumulong and the 203rd wedding anniversary of Doña Ysabel Berenguer de Marquina y Sumulong and of Don Santiago Sauza y Delos Rios.
When answering the Nominate On Line, the nomination should tell the story of what your nominee has done in the reference of the award you are nominating him / her for. Kindly give examples of how this excellent quality has been demonstrated. Kindly show your nominee has
* contributed in a distinctive way to improving the lot of those less able to help themselves;
* devoted himself / herself to sustained and selfless professional / voluntary service;
* shown innovation or creativity in delivering lasting results;
* described as vividly and precisely as possible the difference his / her contributions has made: How were thing before hey began? How are they now?;
* earned the respect of their peers and become a role model for others;
* produced, perhaps against the odds, sustained achievement that has required moral, courage, vision and the ability to make tough choices or determined application and hard work.
Your identity as the nominator is kept confidential by the 2014 Las Familias Unidas Secretariat and Committee on Awards.
The Sauza and Berenguer de Marquina ancestry of your nominee will be checked by our archives-in-charge for reference and for award qualification.
The incumbent officers of the Familia Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina Corporation and the rest of its Units Officers from President down to Treasurer only shall be disqualified to be nominated for any of the awards for the incoming 2014 Las Familias Unidas.